|We invite application from suitable candidates for following positions.
Assistant Vice President (FIG)
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs):
- Responsible for FI relationship with Foreign Financial institutions and business generated from them for the Bank in the area of Hong Kong, Mainland China and Taiwan.
- Setting up new MOUs, RMA’s with other Banks.
- Mobilization of Secondary Market Business relating to Syndication, Trade Finance etc.
- Growth in business generated through relationship with banks and multilateral agencies.
- Setting up of MRPAs with the multinational and local Banks.
- Liaise with the local FIIs and Bank to raise liabilities in the form of Corporate Deposits and Inter Bank Funds.
- Ensuring consolidated intelligence on businesses generated through different institutions.
- Support for Policy formulation on correspondent banking Relationship management (meetings, etc) with correspondent banks and multilateral agencies.
- liaison with FICCI, OIO(Overseas Indian Organization) and other trade bodies.
- Development of New correspondent relationships.
- Coordinating with the Branches under RHO East Asia and maintain close liaison with the local Banks.
- Submission of periodical returns to Head Office(IBG).
- Regular updating of Sales Force (CRM Module).
- Updating of data : Profiles of Banks, FIIs and others.
Candidates interested in applying for the post may please apply with their CV , expectations of salary.
Please forward the details by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Mondays to Fridays
9.30 am to 04.00 pm
[Except Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays]